Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let's talk about it...

So this is the new set of posts I am going to do where I pick a picture from pinterest and talk a little bit about it. I'm not sure how it will turn out but it's worth a try :)

doing this to my hair sometime :)
So this is the picture and I chose it because it reminds me of something that I can't quite think of. Like it's right on the tip of my tongue but I have no idea what it is :(
But I also chose it because it is super cute and even though I don't really like pink all that much I love this and the shade of pink it is. I love how the ponytail is curly or wavy or whatever you specify that as. I also loved the winged out eyeliner and the makeup in general here. It is gorgeous! lol 
Well I know it isn't much but i think this went great all in all. Let me know what you think and if you have a blog or youtube account I will definately check it out. Just leave it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment