Monday, January 13, 2014

Glitter Magnets DIY

Hello! It's Monday so I'm going to share with you a DIY project I did over the weekend. It's very simple and cheap. It also doesn't take very much time depending on how many magnets you want to make. 
Supplies: Magnetic Buttons (with foam adhesive, otherwise you will need Elmer's Glue) & Glitter
Magnets are 18 for a $1.97 at Wal-Mart. 

The first step is to but something down to catch the glitter. Then pour a small pile of glitter out. (I use the chunkier glitter instead of the fine dust because it's easier to see) Next peel the paper off of the adhesive and dip the sticky side into the glitter. It may take a couple dips but make sure all sticky parts are covered. 
If using glue pour the glue on the magnet then sprinkle the glitter on top. 
 
This should be your finished product but in what ever color you chose. The purple thing in the picture is a spray painted cookie sheet. Here's the link for that. I didn't do anything other than spray paint (make sure you do this outside).


No comments:

Post a Comment